Before I enrolled in badminton lessons, I always thought that it was the most natural past time sport in the world. I got myself a cheap 4U racket and man, and I was proven wrong! I got exhausted and twisted my wrist in my second game. Yeah, I was that awful. The expert came to me after I healed and offered me a better racket. I wish I knew how vital the right racket is. So I did research, and honestly, most badminton players want the best budget racket at about 50 USD. I went around and got the leading brands, and I came up with the Best Badminton Racket under 50 that you can buy online.
Whether you are a beginner at the game of badminton or you are an advanced player, the most efficient thing you need to get the best of is a racket. A stiff and well-strung racket can change your entire gameplay and bring out hidden skills you never knew you had.
Never buy a random racket without knowing the specs and features, you will only waste your money, and there’s every possibility that you may not learn the game properly like me in the first place.
Here is a list of top best budget badminton racket under 50 Dollars
Franklin Sports Elite Badminton
At this price range, my favorite and one of the best rackets you can ever find is the Franklin Elite. It is perfect for helping newbies and players at intermediate levels to get exact precision and durability during tough games.
its made out of carbon fiber material, and its lightweight at about only 85 grams and the material is very rugged so that it can take on higher string tension without denting the frame. Its lightness also means longer playtime. You can play long games without fatigue.
One feature I love is the balance point that is put towards the head so that you can give more power smashes without any twisting of the wrist or stress.
The Franklin Sports Elite Badminton Racket has an in-built T-joint that gives it more sturdiness and gives you a level of confidence at every swing. The T-Joint also prevents sudden breakage or loosening of the racket’s handle. The Franklin Sports Elite Racket is made with a massive head and a stiff shaft that ensures absolute power and control.
– Carbon fiber material for more strength and less weight.
– lightweight at only 85 grams
– All-round balance in power and control
– Medium soft grip gives good power without compromising on the grip levels.
– Bighead for powerful smashes.
– Stiff shaft for better control
– In-built T-joint for the extra sturdiness of the racket
– The frame feels a little bit delicate
– Looks cheap
Final Verdict On Franklin Sports Elite Badminton
– The Franklin Sports Elite Badminton Racket is a well-balanced racket. The best at this price range. Click here to get this incredible racket and start your next game big.
If you are looking for a balanced, lightweight badminton racket, go for the Franklin Elite Racket now. The lightweight construction, medium stiff shaft, and an isometric head offer it an all-around performance are features that you need in any racket as a newbie or an intermediate player.
With a good grip, the racket provides a sweet level of comfort with speed and control. You can get all these features within $50.
Yonex Nanoray 10 Badminton Racket
Yonex is a big name among badminton players. The Yonex Nanoray 10 series are perfect for you if you like to play a safe defensive game, unlike the Franklin Elite that is perfect for smashers.
The Yonex Nanoray has very little weight towards the head, which makes shots easy and quick. As a newbie, exchanging shots with this badminton racket will feel good.
The Yonex Nanoray racket comes with an isometric head that is made of durable graphite material. This giant head shape offers a bigger platform to land the incoming cork and send it right back. The graphite material is durable and can withstand higher string tension from heavy smashes without getting any dents.
The material used on the shaft is a bendable nanomesh that stores energy and gives you freedom. The Yonex Nanoray badminton racket is highly bouncy.
Like the Franklin Elite, the Yonex Nanoray is a very light 4U weight racket at 85 grams. The best one out there for newbies. The grip is a G4 sized handle, and it is made of PU material. It is very comfortable to handle and control.
– Lightweight at 85 grams
– The isometric head offers an enlarged surface area for high hit rate
– Looks expensive with its beautiful features
– Cranium made of graphite material gives sturdiness to handle higher string tension and retention
– The G4 PU handle is universal and fits almost every hand
– Comes with nice carriage bag
– Not flexible
– The string might not last. You might need to give it resting on the long run
As a newbie, if you are looking for a high-quality racket for delivering professional defensive shots, Yonex Nanoray 10 can be the right choice.
The Yonex Nanoray 10 is an excellent racket for beginners and intermediate players, considering the price.
Senston N80 Badminton Racket
Senston N80 is perfect for players in doubles gameplay. If you like it all pretty, this affordable racket is for you. The Senston N80 is made of carbon fiber, and so it is lightweight and hard to bend. It can withstand pressure and tension.
Like the Yonnex, the Senston N80 comes with a beautiful isometric head that gives you a larger platform for landing and taking off of the shuttle cork and with this isometric head, the chances of loss or miss are significantly reduced. That’s why it is perfect for doubles games.
The string tension of the Senston N80 is 24-26 lbs, providing an excellent bounce off with some sweet musical sound whenever you hit. With only 80 grams in weight, this affordable racket is remarkable for its price.
– The lightweight of just 80 grams for less stress when playing
– The large isometric head for more space for hitting the cork and increasing hit rate
– In-built T-joint between the shaft and frame prevents sudden failure or loosening
– The string tension of 24-26 lbs great for both starters and expert players
– Comes in 9 different exciting colors
– Comes with a package bag
– The grip quality is not good enough
The overall quality of Senston N80 is just excellent with the ultra aesthetic design using ultra low-weight graphite compound with high strain strings.
Champion Sports Double Frame Badminton Racket
Champion Sports Double Steel Frame Badminton Racket is one of the top-rated rackets across the globe.
Admired for its affordability and astounding features, the Champion Sports Double Steel Frame is perfect for defensive players and crack newbies. It is easy to control and handle.
Equipped with two shafts welded at a tangent to the lower curves of the frame, this beautiful racket offers proper balance, and the material is built to last.
The double shaft makes this racket heavier than all the others I tested. However, experts assert that rackets with higher weight even though they can give you stress, wields more power to your smashes.
The material used in making the shaft and the frame is tempered steel, making it even more robust than others.
This racket is firmly stringed with a heavy-duty long-lasting nylon string. The stiffness is at the medium level and so even attacking players can find it enjoyable to use.
The grip is a soft, dimpled leather material that gives real-time comfort. Some experts say that this material might soon wear out. Considering the price, the Champion Sports Double Steel Frame Badminton Racket is still a fair bargain.
– Long-lasting life span due to the muscular tempered steel build
– The double shaft is made of tempered steel for better rigidity
– The dimpled leather grip gives fingers a hold especially during prolonged gaming sessions
– Nylon strings are great for mid-level gaming
– The oval shape of the frameshifts focus to precision and power
– Extra weight is suitable for control smashes
– The double shaft production makes it a little heavier than other rackets with a single shaft.
– The weight does not allow for ease of speed and control
– The quality of the nylon string does not match the overall quality of the racket even though you can restring.
– Not suitable for prolonged gaming due to the heavyweight
If you need an ultra-sturdy badminton racket at a lower price, this one is for you. In the price range, The Elite has excellent potential to last long. Though many players might find the weight a turn off, it gives more momentum and control than lightweight rackets, making this one an excellent option for defensive players. For the price, this one is a steal Its the cheapest see yourself here
Few Badminton Tips I Have For You For Improvement
Know Your Gaming Style
In Badminton, as I have learned, I am an aggressive player. My style must match my racket. Otherwise, I will feel stranded. Now, the two techniques in the game explained here:
Players that play at high intensity and who tend to smash a lot during a match have the attacking style. These players would need a racket with a massive head because the heavy head provides an extra momentum to your swings and that will add more power to your smashes.
Some players like to play safe. They want the hit and lob game more than smashing. These defensive players don’t need to choose a racket with a massive head because it can cause problems and make a light lob feel like a smash. So it is great for a defensive player to get a balanced or light head racket. Light head rackets will not put unnecessary pressure on your wrist.
Once you know who it is, you can choose the racket that suits you without picking just any and getting lots of trials and errors while wasting your money. Comment your experience with any of your favorite badminton rackets and what you love about them. We hope to hear from you.